Drooly Dog Gallery: Ahmad's Entertaining Drawing

Ahmad is 8, and has sent us another drawing from Johannesburg, South Africa.

He says: "I drew this picture on a time when I was getting VERY VERY BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I drew this to cheer me up."


Ahmad's Entertaining Drawing

I told Ahmad, I draw a lot when I get bored, too. Actually, that is sometimes when I get my best ideas because my brain is not all tied up with other things.

I really like the giant flowers on either side of this drawing. Your sister included something similar in her drawing, so now I am wondering if you both live in a place where there are enormous flowers like these!

Also I am curious about what might be contained in that big trailer. Have you decided?

Thank you Ahmad for sending this! It will brighten anyone's day.

Join the Drooly Dog Gallery of Kids' Art! I post their art here and write to them about it. We're having a conversation about art that wraps around the whole world. You can learn more at this page, or join us on Facebook. See you there!