Kids' Art - Sean's Human Map

And now, a map of the world in human form by Sean, who just turned 7.



Sean, I can tell a lot about how you see the world by looking at this map! You've got your hometown on there, as well as the hometown of your grandparents, and also a favorite vacation spot - and of course, San Francisco, where they are playing baseball - what else? The Great Plains stretch off to the side, and Africa sits below them. I'm sorry to see that there is a war going on in Afghanistan, I hope someday you can draw this map again and that will not be the case. But that's honesty! And I see that the guy in Texas has a very nice cowboy hat.

Thank You Sean!

And everyone else, send me kids' art for the Drooly Dog Drawing Project! You can attach it to me at mailATbetsystreeter.com, or learn more about the project by clicking here or checking it out on Facebook.