Drawing Adventure: FREE Coloring Page!



And now, a new fabulous thing for you - FREE printable things!

Yes, I believe in printable projects. And, I believe in coloring. It is so therapeutic. And, for kids, it's a great way to "draw" because you are interacting with the lines of a drawing while moving your crayons (or pens or whatever) around. But don't leave out the grownups. My mom and my daughter color together all the time.

Never underestimate the benefits of coloring.

So with that, here is the first Drawing Adventures Coloring Page: Spring Monsters! Click to open and print a free PDF File. Hooray!

I clearly have spring on my mind - and these guys somewhat resemble Easter Eggs I'm noticing. Also, bonus! Speech bubbles so you can make your monsters say something.

Enjoy! And, if you do an extra cool job would you take a picture and email it to me? I'd love to share.