The School Mural Project continues...



Alrighty, I've got our science-lab mural for my kids' school up onto a grid now, so I can look at each and every square and make sure there's something cool there for the kids to paint. I'm still working out space on the right, I need a space shuttle and some more stars and asteroids and things. But the DNA and leaf stomata on the left look pretty good, as do the oak leaves.

We're going to make this into a giant coloring book with thick black lines I think, then the kids are going to paint it in one square at a time. We were going to have them sign their squares, but that gets pretty crazy so I'm considering just having them make a thumbprint if the science teacher thinks that's cool.

It's going to be great fun to see this as it migrates up onto the wall!