Shiny New GoComics

GoComics, the home of Brainwaves online, has been redesigned with various new bells and whistles - check it out!

GoComics has carried Brainwaves for a long time, over 5 years 6 days a week. That's a whole lotta cartoons. I really appreciate their support.

By the way, I hear that the emailed version of the cartoons is getting smushed into some rectangular shape for an unknown reason - I've alerted them that this is happening, so I hope the pixels get moved back to their proper places soon! But the cartoon looks just fine on the site.

I think online and phones and Kindles and such are the future of cartoons, particularly the single-panel type -- since they display the best and don't require you to scroll or anything. I'm hoping for a day when people can pull up one of my cartoons or a collection like I've got for Kindle, then turn around and send it to a friend to brighten their day. We're getting closer all the time!