Make Your Own Darn Art (Box)!

Here's the deal:
  • Our education systems never seem to have enough money or resources.
  • Creative thinking and problem solving are critical to learning.
  • Kids learn a whole lot of creative thinking and problem solving through the arts.
So, how do we teach kids these skills with basically no money, materials or time?

You Make Your Own Darn Art (Box).
This may not look like much, but seriously there's a whole universe in there.


This is my first project in something I'm calling Education Architecture... I'm an Information Architect by trade (when I'm not cartooning), and I also teach drawing to kids, so this is my way of gathering together a Method for kids to learn about art and creativity. It's portable, it's lightweight, it can be used anytime, and hopefully it's something you can have fun with.

If this venture is successful, maybe there will be an Art Box appearing in your neighborhood!