Try This: Make a Story from Random Photos!

Today I pulled some random photos from my computer to see if I could make a story out of them. Here's what I came up with:

"Maybe I ought to go out today," she thought. "The sun is out, and it's been such a long time."


She pushed open the door and crept down the stairs...


People immediately freaked out and started waving their arms and snapping pictures.


"Did you see that?" said a rock. "Yeah," said a gull. "Crazy. She hasn't been out in years."


"Wow," said the blue jay. "I've got to go tell everyone. They'll never believe it!"


"Whatever," said the rocks. "We've seen it all. I mean really. Who cares?"


Okay, so it's pretty basic - but you get the idea. You could even crop parts out of your photos to use the bits you want. Can you make one? Maybe snap pictures with your phone on the way home and see what you get!