Signing Things

On a regular basis, I get asked about signing things.

Most of the time, it's because someone sees a cartoon and thinks it would be a great gift for someone. Which I love.

However, this is a limitation of Zazzle - I can put up artwork and people can get prints of it, or greeting cards or shirts or what have you, but if they want something hand-signed or colorized or original artwork, well, Zazzle doesn't quite cover that.

So, I've put signed cartoon prints into my Etsy store. This way, you can let me know if you'd like a signed print of a particular cartoon. I've put in some favorites, but you can also email me and say, "You know that one, with the kid and the trampoline and the groundhog? I'd like to get a signed print of that one for my cousin Gus." And I can do it for you! I print them on photo paper and everything.

So, if you run across just the right cartoon for Aunt Mabel, or your brother Rick in Memphis, or whomever, just let me know. I'm happy to sign them to whomever you like.