Fun with Slideshare!

I've been having great fun posting presentations about drawing and creativity on Slideshare - most of that material ends up on my other blog, http://www.droolydog.com/, since that's my teaching blog - but I thought it would be good to mention here too.

Presentations are like mini-books for me, they let me tell a very short story and offer ideas and advice in a nice package that people can read whenever they want. Also I can use my own drawing/writing style to make them, rather than relying on words on a page which don't really tell the whole story - in my case. It's using high-tech to share stuff I made with a marker. Whee!

And, I've been really pleased at how many people seem to be enjoying these. My first clue was when my presentation "How to Draw Nothing" got a thousand hits in one day. I've got four presentations up so far, each is on some facet of drawing or creativity. You can see them at www.slideshare.net/betsystreeter.

More to come on Slideshare soon!